- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Sika Permacor 2706 EG
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Sika Permacor 2706 EG is a 2-pack mio-protective coating based on epoxy resin with high mechanical resistance and outstanding adhesion. Tested and official approved primer for Sika Unitherm fire protection systems on steel.
Sika Permacor 2706 EG is used as primer for galvanized steel and also as primer under Sika Unitherm fire protection systems, as well as intermediate coating for atmospheric corrosion protection on steel.
Features & Benefits
- Coating with high mechanical resistance
- For primed steel, directly on galvanized steel, sprayed zinc, stainless steel and aluminium
- High content of mio offers dense and highly resistant layers
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 8m² per kg
- Touch Dry
- 8 Hours
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
Be the first to ask a question about this product!