Rust-Oleum X1 Multi-Purpose Spray
Rust-Oleum X1 Multi-Purpose Spray is a general purpose lubrication fluid that protects and cleans metal and plastic parts. This excellent penetrating fluid has anti-corrosive and water repellent properties. It leaves a protective film layer after use.
Features & Benefits
- Stops squeaking
- Creeping properties
- Displaces water
- Does not contain silicon
- Dissolves grease, tar, oil and some adhesives
Rust-Oleum X1 Multi-Purpose Spray is ideal for lubricating cables, chains, locks, switches and contacts - protection of metal surfaces against rust -removes oil, grease, wax, and leaves a protection film after cleaning - protection of electrical terminals from moisture and corrosion - displaces water in automotive ignition circuits and contacts - free-loosen rusted parts - will helps to remove adhesive labels.
Ensure electrical equipment is isolated and check surfaces for compatibility prior to application. Clean and remove old lubricant from components prior to application.
Apply at temperatures between 5° and 35°C. Shake aerosol before use. Spray a light film onto surface from 20 to 30 cm. Do not over apply
- For Use On
- Metal, Plastic
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Heat Resistance (up-to)
- -30°C to +145°C
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 3 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!