Rust-Oleum Floor Cleaner is a lightly foaming neutral degreaser based on surface-active substances and cleaning enhancers. Suitable for daily or periodic cleaning it is not flammable, not corrosive and nearly odourless. Rust-Oleum Floor Cleaner is suitable for the removal of grease, dirt, proteins and many other contaminants from mineral, coated or tile floors. it is also ideal for removing soot and fire damage to floors. Suitable for cleaning with a scrubbing machine, but can also be applied with a mop, broom or squeegee.
Rust-Oleum Floor Cleaner is an extremely economical daily cleaner for floors, and does not harm or discolour coatings, even alkyd paints, making it an ideal maintenance product for coated floors. It is sold in 5 & 1 litre units for convenience and for heavy pollution it should not be diluted, for daily cleaning a dilution of up to 1:8 is possible.
Features & Benefits
- Effective removal of grease, dirt, soot, tyre marks and fire damage
- Can be used for daily maintenance or periodic cleaning, does not harm or discolour coatings
- Low odour and not flammable
- pH of 6, so no risk during application (nearly neutral)
- Lightly foaming for better surface contact
- Applied by brush, mop, broom or scrubbing machine
- Up to 20m² per litre of cleaning possible
Density: 1.05 kg/l
Directions for Use
Shake well before use. Scrape off grease, oil, dirt and other pollution as much as possible. Dilute Rust-Oleum Floor Cleaner to a maximum of 1 : 8. Apply the product on the floor using a scrubbing machine, air-atomised spray gun or squeegee. For manual cleaning: After application brush with a stiff brush and allow a few minutes to soak. Rinse with clean water.
Temperature of air, substrate and material between 5 and 35°C.
Dilution: 1 : 8 for daily cleaning, 1 : 2 for severe pollution.
- 20m² per litre
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- 1.05 kg/l
- 0 g/l
- UN Number
- Not regulated
Be the first to ask a question about this product!