Sikadur Epoxy Repair Kit is a quick setting, two-part epoxy mortar which can effect overnight repairs to concrete.
It achieves strengths in excess of those of 28 day old concrete in just 24 hours. Mainly intended for horizontal surfaces, it bonds tenaciously to concrete, masonry and non-vibrating steel, allowing a hard, durable repair to be made without delay.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Can be trowelled to a feather edge
- Simple to mix
- Abrasion, chemical and solvent resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent impact and wear resistance
- Can be laid in thin sections
- Greater physical strength than conventional cementicious systems
- Trowellable consistency and gives a smooth finish
- EN1504-3:2005, Non-structural Class R1 Repair Mortar
For further information and application instructions, please download the data sheets below.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- For Use On
- Concrete, Steel
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- Conforms to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 R4 Classification
- Pack Size
- 2kg will cover approx. 0.75m² @ 2mm thickness
|Steve Read on 2021-08-02 12:19:15|| |
I wish to reinstate a concrete balustrade column to a flat concrete surface. Is your epoxy repair adhesive suitable for this purpose? Many thanks Steve
We would recommend Sikadur 31 EF be used as a repair material and adhesive in situations such as this.
|Mike Lyons on 2020-06-24 07:52:14|| |
I’m looking for a concrete drive repair solution for minor breaks, prior to overlaying with a resin bound finish.
Sikadur Epoxy Repair Kit can be used for this application assuming it is applied in layers between 8 and 30mm thick. This product can be overcoated and is suitable for the level of traffic a driveway may receive.