- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Sika MiniPack Quick Fixing Mortar
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Sika MonoTop 110 QuickFix Mortar as a great alternative.
Sika MiniPack Quick Fixing Mortar is a fast-setting ready to use mortar made of a mixture of binders and selected aggregates, characterised by the development of immediate high mechanical resistance.
Sika MiniPack Quick Fixing Mortar is a ready-to-use mortar, specific to realise all those procedures where a rapid setting is needed, such as;
- Installation of manhole covers, grates
- Fixing of brackets, plugs, brackets, pipes
- Installation of armored doors and windows
- Anchoring of stakes, trellises, fences
Features & Benefits
- Setting after a few minutes
- Practical package also suitable for small-scale
- Excellent setting even in the presence of moisture
- Overpaintable after curing
- Strong adhesion to metal
Substrate must be thoroughly cleaned from loose parts, dust, dirt and any surface contamination as oil or grease, cement laitance. The substrate cleaned and possibly slightly roughed by mechanical means. The surface must be dampened up to saturation, avoiding standing water.
Sika MiniPack Quick Fixing Mortar can be manually mixed, with the proper amount of water. Due to fast setting and low open times, it’s recommended to mix suitable amount of product useful to be applied before it hardens. If applied when mortar starts setting, it won’t have good adhesion onto substrates.
Sika MiniPack Quick Fixing Mortar must be fastly pushed in the cavity to fill, exerting a good pressure between the substrate and the element to fix in order to ensure a good adhesion on both. Keep in place the object to fix until the mortar starts setting and is able to bear its weight.
- Hot temperatures (25-30°C): use cold water to keep acceptable working time
- Cold temperatures (5-8°C): use warm water to let mortar set faster
- Mix a proper amount of product, to be used within 2-3 min
- Do not exceed in mortar high thickness application
- Do not add anyting but water
- Do not add water to mortar when setting has started
- Touch Dry
Be the first to ask a question about this product!