We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or [email protected] for advice on an alternative.
Tor Elastaseal WB/SP (RC109) is a single pack, water based pigmented coating based on an elastomeric/self-crosslinking acrylic polymer system for the waterproofing and weatherproofing protection of flat and pitched roofs.
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned, dry, sound, free from biological growth and other debris. Make good all damaged areas. Treat porous and absorbent mineral/cementitious surfaces with Torprufe WB Stabilising Sealer (RC251). Remove corrosion and thoroughly abrade exposed metal surfaces and prime with Aqualife SP Multi-surface Primer (EM367) or Raincoat APA (RC353). Prepare and prime weathered asphalt surfaces with Torprufe FS Primer – mild Odour (RC253). Thoroughly scrub down new or nearly new bitumen felts with a 15% aqueous solution of Torstrip WDA10, remove residues by power washing or thorough rinsing, allow to dry off then prime with Torprufe FS Primer – Mild Odour (RC253).
Brush, medium pile roller, airless spray (guide pressure 180-250 Bar, tip 0.018-0.023in). Do not exceed coverage rate of 1m²/litre when applying embedment +HD reinforcing layer (flat roofs).
- Do not apply to wet/icy surfaces or if surface/air temperatures are below 8°C, or in saturated air conditions.
- Do not apply if RH is above 85% or if wet weather is imminent.
- Do not apply in cold static conditions.
- At least two coats of product must be applied at the prescribed coverage rates.The first coat must be fully reinforced with Elastamat Heavy Duty glass fibre matting when
- treating flat roofs, and with Elastamat Regular when treating pitched felted (or other membrane-covered) roofs.
- This product is not recommended for waterproofing gutters.
- On solid sheeted pitched roofs, attention to lap joints, bolt heads, etc. will be required.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 0.90-1.35m² per litre (flat roofs), 1.33-2m² per litre (pitched roofs)
- Touch Dry
- 1 Hour
- Tor Coatings
Be the first to ask a question about this product!