Envirograf QVFR White Fire Protection Coating
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this product. Thermoguard Timbercoat BS Class 1/0 & EN Class B System may be a great alternative to consider, however you must contact us to confirm suitability prior to purchase/use.
Envirograf QVFR White Fire Protection Coating is for wood and certain wood related products to be used as part of a complete system including selected primers and topcoats. The QVFR system (also available in clear) is suitable for upgrading new and already coated timber and wood related surfaces to British Standard Class 0 & 1 and EU standard B/s1/d0 (see product data sheets and test data for full details).
Envirograf QVFR White Fire Protection Coating leaves a matt, satin or gloss white finish, in instances where the coating may be subject to damage, high humidity or a different colour/finish is required a suitable Envirograf topcoat should be applied.
Features & Benefits
- Achieves BS Class 1 & 0
- Achieves SBI:B/s1/d0
- Low cost system
- Easy and safe to apply
- Long term protection
When purchasing Envirograf QVFR White Fire Protection Coating you will receive two parts as follows;
- Part 1: QVFR/W White Basecoat
- Part 2: QVFR White topcoat (Matt, Satin or Gloss finish)
1L (contains 500ml Part 1 + 500ml Part 2) - will protect 5m²
2.5L (contains 1.25L Part 1 + 1.25L Part 2) - will protect 12.5m²
5L (contains 2.5L Part 1 + 2.5L Part 2) - will protect 25m²
20L (contains 10L Part 1 + 10L Part 2) - will protect 100m²
These products are water-based and are for use internally only.
- Envirograf QVFR Premier Plus Topcoat (A water based topcoat available in any RAL or BS colour for use over QVFR White Fire Protection Coating, which gives an excellent matt, satin or gloss finish)
- Envirograf QVFR Easy-Clean Top Coat (A water based topcoat for use over Envirograf QVFR White Fire Protection Coating and Envirograf ES/VFR/W Fire Retardant Coating which provides a very robust, cleanable matt or satin finish)
Preparation & Application
See product data sheets in the 'Attachments' section above.
- The coverage on the first coat could vary according to the density or type of the timber.
- For suitable applications, contact the Technical Department.
- Trials in small areas must always be carried out prior to full application, as colour performance varies according to substrate structure and atmospheric conditions.
- Envirograf QVFR White Fire Protection Coating over existing paint, stain or varnish may require Envirograf ES/VFR Primer - Contact Technical Department to check.
- Envirograf QVFR White Fire Protection Coating will not take a top coat of pre-catalyst lacquer. If you wish to use pre-catalyst lacquer, then use Envirograf ES/VFR White Fire Protection Coating instead.
- Seek approval from the relevant authority for this product/system including test data prior to purchase/use (test data available upon request).
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Any Envirograf products to be used in or for Harrods department store should be authorised with our Technical Team prior to purchase.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 10m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 - 2 Hours
|David Barton on 2019-08-16 07:17:47|| |
Is this suitable for upgrading existing solid timber panel doors? If so how much do you need for 6 doors?
No, instead see: Envirograf Door Upgrade Paint System
|Jason Prewitt on 2019-08-05 12:34:24|| |
Does the Envirograf finishes offer any UV protection from sunlight discolouring when using the white pigment?
QVFR does not offer UV protection but you can apply your own compatible topcoat over the top once the system has been applied.
|haydn kenly on 2019-06-17 15:44:43|| |
Hello. Is this product available in a satin finish? It has satin in the drop down box as an option, but the statement further down the page states'Matt finish' so just wanted to clarify. Thanks. Haydn.
Yes, it is available as per the drop down options in a Matt, Satin or Gloss finish.
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this product. Thermoguard Timbercoat may be a great alternative to consider, however you must contact us to confirm suitability prior to purchase/use. Please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] to confirm suitability for your project and get...
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this product. Thermoguard Fire Varnish BS Class 1/0 & EN Class B System may be a great alternative to consider, however you must contact us to confirm suitability prior to purchase/use. Please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] to...