Envirograf HW/AG Clear Anti-Graffiti Coating
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this product. Thermoguard Flame Retardant Anti-Graffiti BS Class 1/0 & EN Class B System may be a great alternative to consider, however you must contact us to confirm suitability prior to purchase/use.
Envirograf HW/AG Clear Anti-Graffiti Coating is a clear, quick-drying coating which protects against graffiti of all kinds. Used in conjunction with Envirograf fire protection coatings offers BS476 Class 0 & 1 spread of flame.
Features & Benefits
- One-pack, spirit based, external coating which gives effective protection against graffiti
- Can be cleaned repeatedly without special chemicals
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, brick, stone, render, timber, metal, cladding and most previously sealed surfaces (Use on masonry paint should be patch tested first for adhesion)
- Short drying and re-coating times mean rapid protection can be achieved
- Available in Gloss finish
- As Envirograf HW/AG Clear Anti-Graffiti Coating is a clear coating, the surface must be decorated as required before application.
Remove all traces of graffiti and re-decorate if necessary before coating with Envirograf HW/AG Clear Anti-Graffiti Coating. If applying Envirograf fire protection coatings then this should also be done before applying Envirograf HW/AG Clear Anti-Graffiti Coating (in the case of Envirograf HW01 White Intumescent Coating or Envirograf HW02N Clear Intumescent Coating a spirit based top coat should be applied before HW/AG) Stir well before use. Apply using brush, roller or spray. Envirograf HW/AG Clear Anti-Graffiti Coating is supplied ready for use and does not need thinning. Do not use solvents, thinners or white spirit.
Apply 2 coats at 8 – 10m² per litre. The second coat can be applied when the first is touch-dry.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Any Envirograf products to be used in or for Harrods department store should be authorised with our Technical Team prior to purchase.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 8 - 10m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 - 3 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!