- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Tor Elastadeck Fast Set Binder Sealer
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Tor Elastaseal Z Binder Sealer as a great alternative.
Tor Elastadeck Fast Set Binder Sealer is a two component, moisture curing polyurethane, stabilising sealer and primer for use on a wide range of substrates such as concrete, asphalt, bitumen, felt, asbestos, plaster, render, etc. Part of the fast-curing Elastadeck System providing a hardwearing, resin flooring system, designed to waterproof and provide slip resistance to balconies and walkways.
Tor Elastadeck Fast Set Binder Sealer is a two component, moisture curing polyurethane, stabilising sealer and primer for use on a wide range of substrates such as concrete, asphalt, bitumen, felt, asbestos, plaster, render, etc. To be used as part of the Tor Elastadeck balcony and walkway system.
All surfaces to be treated should be clean, sound, dry (preferably less than 5.5 on the Protimeter concrete moisture scale), free from laitence, dirt, dust and other contaminants (note: deeply contaminated substrates may require special treatment).
Rake out loose and friable materials and make good with a suitable proprietary filler or repair compound.
Bare concrete surfaces should be suitably prepared (e.g. abrasive blast, disc grinding, scabbling, sanding, etc.) to give a clean, open textured surface.
All previously coated areas should be carefully inspected. Where necessary, any residual coatings should be completely removed to promote good substrate adhesion.
Any firmly adhering coatings must be inspected and application tests carried out to verify proposed system adhesion. If adhesion is unsatisfactory complete removal of coatings may be required unless an alternative spot primer can be used.
Treat any areas of moss or fungal attack with Torkill W Fungicidal Solution (DM405).
Apply Tor Elastadeck Fast Set Binder Sealer by brush, roller or airless spray. Two coats may be necessary on highly porous substrates.
- Overcoating must be carried out within the timescale stated on the product data sheet otherwise it may be necessary to solvent wash or abrade the first coat in order to obtain system adhesion.
- Take out a working quantity from the tin and re-seal immediately to prevent moisture contamination in the can.
- When airless spraying operatives must wear self contained breathing apparatus (contains isocyanates).
- Professional use only.
Download the Elastadeck System Data Sheet and/or Elastadeck PB System Data Sheet for more details
- For Use On
- Asphalt, Bitumen, Felt, Asbestos, Plaster, Render
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 3 - 16m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 45 mins
- UN Number
- Tor Coatings
Be the first to ask a question about this product!