We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Sherwin-Williams Firetex FX5062 as a great alternative.
PDS FIRETEX FX5060 Issue 9.indd
- Certifire Approved – Certificate CF842
- This product has been assessed in accordance with the Criteria of Acceptability given in the ASFP/BCF “Industry Guidance document”
- This product has been tested and assessed in accordance with the ASFP fire testing protocol for cellular beam protection. See Section 6.3 from ASFP “Yellow Book” 4th Edition
- Authorised for use on London Underground assets, product ID1999
- A range of primers have been fire tested and approved for use under FIRETEX FX5060
- Please consult Rawlins Paints for detailed information
- Must not be applied directly to galvanized steel and zinc rich primers
If it can be guaranteed that application and subsequent in-service conditions will be in a C1 environment as defined in ISO 12944-2:1998, then no topcoat is required.
For any other situation a topcoat must be applied, consult Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team for advice:
The above products should be used for subsequent re-decoration.
In common with other water based coatings, the drying of this material is retarded by high himidity conditions. Lack of air movement also slows down the drying process, and under such conditions it is advisable to introduce some method of circulating air over the coated surface in order to speed up the drying. A ventilated air speed for 2 metres per second is recommended.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions and should be applied only by an individual with the necessary expertise and experience. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification,
- Brush, Spray
- Touch Dry
- 1.5 hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!