Sherwin-Williams Firetex J120 is suitable for use in hydrocarbon pool fires for the protection of structural steelwork, process vessel and support structures, and on deck and bulkhead panels. Installation to be in accordance with the Firetex M90 application manual and per certification requirements.
- Approved by Lloyds Register of Shipping Approved by Det Norske Veritas
- Approved by Bureau Veritas
- Approved by American Bureau of Shipping Approved by Bundesanstalt fur Materialforschung und-prufung
- Approved by the Head of the Netherlands Shipping Inspection
- Approved by Underwriters Laboratory for UL1709 external use
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!