Rust-Oleum X1 PTFE Spray is a high purity, light lubricant containing PTFE. Suitable for applications requiring a clean, light film. It has outstanding lubrication and water repellent properties.
Features & Benefits
- High anti-wear characteristics
- Contains PTFE
- Water repellent
- Ultra low friction coefficient
- Clear clean formula
Light duty chains, hinges slides and gears. Ideal for air tools and other small machinery.
Rust-Oleum X1 PTFE Spray is a clean product so suitable for use in car interiors and air tools. Will lubricate garden and horticultural equipment. Ideal for use on commercial sowing and knitwear machinery.
Heat Resistance: - 40°C to 120°C
Ensure electrical equipment is isolated and check surfaces for compatibility prior to application. Clean and remove old lubricant from components prior to application.
Apply at temperatures between 5° and 35°C. Shake aerosol before use. Spray a light film onto surface from 20 to 30 cm. Do not over apply.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Heat Resistance (up-to)
- - 40 °C to 120 °C
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 3 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- UN Number
- UN 1950
Be the first to ask a question about this product!