Proguard Ceramic-Polymer SF/LF is a two pack ceramic composite epoxy coating providing excellent abrasion and corrosion protection to a wide variety of substrates in aggressive environments, including tanks & vessels on ships, tubing and pipelines.
Features & Benefits
- German Standards - Approval for drinking water applications up to 20°C
- Approval for DVGW-W270 – growth of micro-organisms (bio film)
- German Standards – foodstuff approval, microbiological and physical-chemical analysis
- German Standards – swimming water approval (open air, indoor, warm whirl-pool up to 40°C)
- Germanischer Lloyd – approval for refurbishment of ballast water tanks
- Optional: implemented function against SRB-bacteria induced bio corrosion (pitting corrosion) = Ceramic-Polymer SF/LF-SRB
- Optional: antistatic property = Ceramic-Polymer SF/LF a.s.
- Vessels for drinking water & foodstuff
- Swimming pool filters
- Tanks and vessels on ships
- On- and Offshore facilities
- Tubing and pipelines
- Waste water ponds
- Splash zones
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 2.17m² per litre
Be the first to ask a question about this product!