- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Nullifire FS711 Spray Grade Acrylic Sealant
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Protecta FR Coating as a great alternative.
Nullifire FS711 Spray Grade Acrylic Sealant is a single component, water based sprayable acrylic sealant. The product is designed to be used in conjunction with a suitable density mineral fibre board. It is also used for painting around a masked off service opening to provide an aesthetic finish.
Features & Benefits
- Tested in accordance with EN1366 Pt 3 and 4 up to 4 hours Classifcation EN 13501:2007
- Suitable for use in conjunction with FB747 Coated Batts
- Suitable for spray or brush application
- Resistant to mould, fungus and vermin attack
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions and should be applied only by an individual with the necessary expertise and experience. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!