- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Rust-Oleum X1 Shock Spray
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product. See our Technical Sprays page for more paints and coatings.
Rust-Oleum X1 Shock Spray (Formerly Rust-Oleum X1 Freeze & Release Spray)is a high quality rust releaser to loosen rusted parts by shocking, with a rapid temperature decrease and then using an advanced chemical action to penetrate, lubricate and release the components.
Features & Benefits
- Water repellent
- Shocks components with rapid temperature reduction
Rust-Oleum X1 Freeze & Release Spray has outstanding lubrication properties and it repels water. Releases rusted and seized screws, bolts, studs and other seized components.
Heat Resistance: -50°C to 170°C
Ensure electrical equipment is isolated and check surfaces for compatibility prior to application. Clean and remove old lubricant from components prior to application.
Apply at temperatures between 5° and 35°C. Shake aerosol before use. Spray a light film onto surface from 20 to 30 cm. Do not over apply.
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Heat Resistance (up-to)
- -50°C to 170°C
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 3 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!