- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Sika CarboDur UHM
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product. See our Structural Repairs page for more repair materials.
Sika CarboDur UHM (Ultra High Modulus) Plates are high performance, corrosion resistant carbon fibre plates manufactured to individual project dimensional specifications so price is on application. When used in conjunction with the appropriate SikaDur structural epoxy adhesive, they form the Sika CarboDur Ultra High Modulus Plate System.
To strengthen structures for:
- Load increase
- Increasing the capacity of floor slabs and beams
- Increasing the capacity of bridges to accommodate increase axle loads
- Deterioration of original construction materials
- Service improvements
- Reduced deflection
- Stress reduction in steel
- Reduced fatigue
- Change in structural system
- Removal of walls or columns
- Change of specification
Features & Benefits
- Excellent durability
- Low overall thickness, can be coated
- Easy transportation
- Outstanding fatigue resistance
- Minimal preparation of plate
- Combinations of high strength and modulus of elasticity available
- High alkali resistance
- Clean edges without exposed fibres
- Particularly suited to strengthening metallic structures.
- Individually manufactured plates to required dimensions.
- Excellent durability and resistance to corrosion.
- Tapered ends to minimise peel stresses.
- Single adhesive substrate/plate bond line.
- Minimum disruption to service environment.
- Fast and economical - no heavy handling and installation equipment.
- Low aesthetic impact.
- Non corrosive
- Ultra High Modulus
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!