SikaWrap 300 BI-C/30 is a heat-set, bidirectional carbon fibre fabric for structural strengthening applications with a 0°-90° bidirectional weft for the dry application process.
SikaWrap 300 BI-C/30 is particularly suited for the consolidation of structural strengthening applications in concrete, masonry and timber subjected to flexural and shear loading stress for:
- Preventing faults caused by seismic activity
- Mitigating the effects of explosions (incidents or terrorism)
- Improving seismic performance of masonry structures
- Improving durability
SikaWrap 300 BI-C/30 is a product that is easy to use, having the following properties:
- Multifunctional use in many different structural strengthening applications
- Low density for minimal additional weight
- Cost effective in comparison to traditional techniques
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- For Use On
- Concrete, Masonry, Timber
- Application Method
- 0.6m x 50m Roll, 1.26m x 50m Roll
Be the first to ask a question about this product!