Sikasil WS 355 is a neutral curing silicone sealant with a high movement capability and excellent adhesion to porous and non-porous substrates. Sikasil WS 355 is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 / 14001 quality assurance system and the responsible care program.
Features & Benefits
- Does not stain areas adjacent to the joint
- Meets requirements of ISO 11600 25 LM F & G, ASTM C 920 (class 50), ASTM C 1248, TT-S00230C, TT-S001543A
- Provided with CE-mark according to EN 15651-1:2012, F EXT-INT 25HM, EN 15651-2:2012, G CC 25HM, certified by Control Body 1119
- Outstanding UV and weathering resistance.
- Adheres well to natural stone, concrete, glass, metals, coated and painted metals, plastics and wood.
Sikasil WS 355 is a high-performance sealant particularly suitable for jointing natural stone, such as marble, granite, sandstone and quartzite. With these materials, no staining of the joint edges occurs, unlike with conventional silicone sealants. Sikasil WS 355 is ideal for sealing facades, e.g. cladding of natural stone or other materials. This product is suitable for professional experienced users only. Tests with actual substrates and conditions have to be performed to ensure adhesion and material compatibility.
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- For Use On
- Natural Stone, Concrete, Glass, Marble, Granite, Sandstone, Metal, Plastic, Wood
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- ISO 11600 25 LM F & G, ASTM C 920 (class 50), ASTM C 1248, TT-S00230C, TT-S001543A, Provided with CE-mark according to EN 15651-1:2012, F EXT-INT 25HM, EN 15651-2:2012, G CC 25HM, certified by Control Body 1119
- Pack Size
- 20 x 600cc Sausages
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!