Sika WindowTape One is a multifunctional special tape with outstanding qualifications. The tape is 100% airtight (α = 0.00m³ /[ h m (daPa)2/3 ] and lowers the loss of convections heat substantially. The Sika WindowTape One has an optimal vapour diffusion gradient from inside to outside (50:1) which assures an efficient humidity transport towards the cooler side and a fast drying of the joint. The driving rain tightness is ≥1000Pa which ensures highest safety.
The Sika WindowTape One is an all in one tape that fulfils all requirements of the energy conservation regulations (EnEV) and the RAL instructions. It is used to seal joints between window / door frames and adjacent building components. The tape consists of three parts: The high driving rain tightness (≥1000Pa) ensures high safety from the outside influence, the middle part ensures reliable thermal and sound insulation and the inner side guarantees absolute air tightness.
Features & Benefits
- 100% air tightness,
- Driving rain tightness ≥1000Pa
- Thermal & sound insulation
- Optimal humidity transport towards outside
- Reduced convection heat loss
- Cost reduced installation (only one product necessary)
- Suitable for “Passive-House” standards
- Fulfils energy conservation regulations (EnEV) and RAL instructions
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!