- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Sika Plaster Drainage Membrane
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
The Sika Cavity Drainage System consists of moulded high-density polyethylene and polypropylene membranes and fixing/sealing materials used as a water diversion system in the refurbishment or new construction of domestic and commercial buildings.
The Sika Plaster Drainage Membrane is a 5mm high-density polyethylene cavity drainage studded membrane.
- Internal fixing to masonry, stone or concrete walls
- Suitable for over-plastering/rendering with sand/cement or with Sika Whitewall one coat anhydrite plaster
Features & Benefits
- Easy to cut, fix and seal
- Unique undercut stud design creates mechanical key for plaster/renders
- The substrate remains visible through the clear membrane for precise fixing with specially profiled plugs
- Can be used for waterproofing brick vaults
- Single component, no mesh or fabric layer
- Impermeable to water, gas and water vapour
- Can be installed in conjunction with Sika CD Channel and Pump System
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!