- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
SikaFuko Eco 1 CombiPack
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
SikaFuko Eco 1 is an injectable hose system to seal construction joints in watertight structures against water and salt water ingress. SikaFuko Eco 1 is used to seal construction joints in watertight structures against water and salt water ingress. It is cast into the construction joints with the concrete.
When it is necessary to seal or reseal the construction joints, SikaFuko Eco 1 can be injected with the most suitable Sika Injection materials based on acrylic and polyurethane resins or microfine cement suspensions.
Features & Benefits
- Re-injectable with Sika acrylic resins and microfine cement suspensions
- One time Injectable with Sika polyurethane injection resins
- Highly economical
- Ideal back-up solution for combination with waterstops
- Easy to install
- Tested in water pressures up to 10 bar (100m)
- Suitable for many different structures and construction methods
SikaFuko Eco 1 is supplied as a Combi-pack in a cardboard box containing:
- 200 m SikaFuko® Eco 1
- 10 m green PVC-hose (inlet)
- 10 m white PVC-hose (outlet)
- Accessories (2m connecting pipe, 4m heat shrink sleeve, x 50 closure plugs, 1 can of glue, 1 roll of tape, x 800 fastening clips)
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above. It is important that the manufacturer is contacted before use of these systems as a site visit/written specification may be required prior to use of these systems to ensure correct installation and suitability for the project in question.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!