- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Sika Injection 304
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product. See our Crack & Joint Fillers page for more repair materials.
Sika Injection 304 is a very low viscous, elastic and very quick-gelling polyacrylic injection gel. The material reacts to form a waterproof, elastic but solid gel with good adhesion to both dry and wet substrates.
- Sika Injection 304 is used for making new sealing surfaces (curtains) in damp or water saturated ground conditions, situated in close proximity to the building component or within the building structure
- Sika Injection 304 is used as a post-construction, external injection sealing system for construction, expansion and drainage pipe joints, that are covered with damp or water saturated soil
- Sika Injection 304 is used for the consolidation of non cohesive soils with low permeability
- Sika Injection 304 can also be used for the repair by injection of damaged waterproofing membranes (single and double layer system)
Features & Benefits
- Permanently elastic, can absorb limited movement
- Capable of reversibly absorbing (swelling) and releasing (shrinking) moisture
- Gelling time can be adjusted to the specific requirements (low/high temperatures, etc)
- Very low viscosity which is comparable to that of water
- Cured Sika Injection 304 is insoluble in water and hydrocarbons and resistant to acids and alkalis
- Environmentally friendly, can be used in ground water protection zones
- Resistant to alternating freeze and thaw exposure
- Must be injected as a two component system
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above. It is important that the manufacturer is contacted before use of these systems as a site visit/written specification may be required prior to use of these systems to ensure correct installation and suitability for the project in question.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Sika Injection 304 is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT