Sika Injection 306 is a very low viscous, elastic polyacrylic injection resin with a versatile and adjustable reaction time.
- Sika Injection 306 is used for the injection of SikaFuko injection hoses to seal construction joints
- Sika Injection 306 is used to seal water-bearing cracks and voids
- Sika Injection 306 is used for making new sealing walls (curtains) in damp or water saturated ground conditions, situated in close proximity to the building component or within the building structure
- Sika Injection 306 is used as a post-construction, external injection sealing system for construction and limited movement expansion or drainage pipe joints, that are, or will be, covered with damp or water saturated soil
- Sika Injection 306 can also be used for the repair by injection of damaged waterproofing membranes (single and double layer system)
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable curing time between 8 and 50 minutes
- Permanently elastic, can absorb limited movements
- Capable of reversibly absorbing (swelling) about 75% by weight and releasing (shrinking) moisture
- Solvent free acrylic resin
- High pH-value of 9 to 10
- Very low viscosity comparable to that of water
- Cured Sika Injection 306 is insoluble in water and hydrocarbons and resistant to acids and alkalis
- Environmentally friendly, can be used in ground water protection zones
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above. It is important that the manufacturer is contacted before use of these systems as a site visit/written specification may be required prior to use of these systems to ensure correct installation and suitability for the project in question.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Sika Injection 306 is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT