Sika Injection 306 is a very low viscous, elastic polyacrylic injection resin with a versatile and adjustable reaction time.
- Sika Injection 306 is used for the injection of SikaFuko injection hoses to seal construction joints
- Sika Injection 306 is used to seal water-bearing cracks and voids
- Sika Injection 306 is used for making new sealing walls (curtains) in damp or water saturated ground conditions, situated in close proximity to the building component or within the building structure
- Sika Injection 306 is used as a post-construction, external injection sealing system for construction and limited movement expansion or drainage pipe joints, that are, or will be, covered with damp or water saturated soil
- Sika Injection 306 can also be used for the repair by injection of damaged waterproofing membranes (single and double layer system)
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable curing time between 8 and 50 minutes
- Permanently elastic, can absorb limited movements
- Capable of reversibly absorbing (swelling) about 75% by weight and releasing (shrinking) moisture
- Solvent free acrylic resin
- High pH-value of 9 to 10
- Very low viscosity comparable to that of water
- Cured Sika Injection 306 is insoluble in water and hydrocarbons and resistant to acids and alkalis
- Environmentally friendly, can be used in ground water protection zones
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above. It is important that the manufacturer is contacted before use of these systems as a site visit/written specification may be required prior to use of these systems to ensure correct installation and suitability for the project in question.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!