- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Sikafloor 300 Level
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Sikafloor 300 Level is a very low emission cement based self levelling compound for all substrates suitable for laying. For interior use, Sikafloor 300 Level has a very low shrinkage and good self levelling properties.
Sikafloor 300 Level is suitable for filling, smoothing and levelling of suitable substrates before applying parquet, ceramic tiles, textile and elastic floor coverings. Use suitable Sika Primer according to absorbency and condition of subfloor.
Features & Benefits
- For interior use
- Self levelling
- Suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- Suitable for castor wheels loading with layer thickness more than 1mm according to EN 12 529
- Layer thickness 1-10mm
- Can be pumped
- High level of hardness and strength
- Low porosity surface
- Very smooth application
- Good grindability
- Polymer modified
- Drying by hydration
- High levelling capacity of surface irregularities
- Low tension
- Standard Sikafloor EP primers give excellent bonding to the Sikafloor Level products
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cement Screed
- Application Method
- Trowel, Pump
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- C30-F7 According to EN 13813. DoP no. 115041501 provided with the CE-mark, A1/A1fl according to DIN EN 13501-1
- Pack Size
- 1.5 kg/m²/mm
- Touch Dry
- 3 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!