Sikafloor 300 Rapid Level is a very low emission cement based self levelling compound for almost all substrates suitable for laying. For interior use, Sikafloor 300 Rapid Level has a very low shrinkage, very high strength and very rapid curing.
Sikafloor 300 Rapid Level is suitable for filling, smoothing and levelling of suitable substrates before applying parquet, ceramic tiles, textile and elastic floor coverings as well as coatings that are loaded with fork lift traffic. Use suitable Sika Primer according to absorbency and condition of subfloor.
Features & Benefits
- For interior use
- Self levelling
- Suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- Suitable for castor wheels loading with layer thickness more than 1mm according to EN 12 529
- Layer thickness 1- 10mm
- Can be pumped
- High level of hardness and strength
- Extendable without loss of strength for higher layer thickness
- For forklift truck traffic, layer thickness at least 3mm
- Low porosity surface
- Standard Sikafloor EP primers give excellent bonding to the Sikafloor Level products
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Cement Screed
- Application Method
- Trowel, Pump
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- C50-F10 according to EN 13813. DoP no. 115041502 provided with the CE-mark, A1/A1fl according to DIN EN 13501-1
- Pack Size
- 1.5 kg/m²/mm
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!