- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
SikaScreed P-24 is a ternary cement binder for the production of low-shrinkage cement screeds for rapid use and covering. Suitable for heated and unheated screeds that are laid bonded or unbounded, over insulation or monolithically for interior use, with the capability for pedestrian traffic after 5 hours and covering after 24 hours, with all types of flooring.
Features & Benefits
- Full crystalline water binding
- Extremely low shrinkage for fast covering, even with rigid flooring systems
- Rapidly open to pedestrian traffic – after about 3 hours at 20°C
- Ready for covering after 24 hours with all types of flooring
- Pot life of at least 40 minutes
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Rake, Batten, Trowel
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- Fire class A1, tested at MA 39, report VFA 2009- 1114.2, November 2011
- Pack Size
Be the first to ask a question about this product!