These surface preparation kits for steel have been created to help provide customers with an easily accessible bundle of tools to aid in the preparation of steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8501-1 (St2/3) and SSPC (SP 2/3). Please click here for important information about these kits. Kit Contents: SET 1 (Hand Tools) 1 x Rust-Oleum...
SikaCor 6630 Primer is part of the SikaCor 6630 System which is a low-solvent, oxidative drying high-build coating with active corrosion protection pigments based on modified synthetic resin combination. SikaCor 6630 Primer is mainly used in case of manual de-rusting preparation or maintenance is being carried out on existing systems.
SikaCor 6630 System may only be used by experienced professionals.
- For weather resistant, high-build coatings on steel and galvanizing in rural to industrial and marine atmosphere: Pipelines, bridges, metal facades, roofs, lattice masts, street lights, wall- and ceiling cladding, outside protection of silos.
- Suitability on galvanized steel is confirmed by independent test report.
- Particularly suited for maintenance coating.
- Versatile application on stainless steel, copper, aluminium and hard PVC and timber.
- Not suitable for windows and doors.
Features & Benefits
- Low solvent content, easy to apply and environmental friendly
- Excellent corrosion protection even in chemically aggressive atmosphere
- Excellent adhesion to steel, galvanized surfaces, stainless steel, copper, aluminium, hard PVC and timber
- Good corrosion protection even on manually de-rusted surfaces
- Excellent colour-shade retention and chalking resistance
- Non-brittling due to an unique binder combination
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above. It is important that the manufacturer is contacted before use of these systems as a site visit/written specification may be required prior to use of these systems to ensure correct installation and suitability for the project in question.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Galvanized Steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminium, PVC, timber
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Conventional Air Spray, Airless Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Product Certifications
- Pack Size
- 0.195 kg/m²
- Touch Dry
- 5 Hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!