Sika MultiSeal BT is a self-adhesive sealing tape made of a butyl rubber compound, protected by a reinforced aluminium metal film.
Used for sealing and repairing against water penetration on:
- Roofs including sheet metal work
- Broken roof tiles
- Leaking roof gutters
- Chimneys and roof lights
- Air conditioning piping
- Caravans and Trailers
- Office Containers
- Duct works
Characteristics / Advantages
- Very easy to apply
- Cold applied
- Good adhesion to plastic, glass, steel, polycarbonate, wood and most other common building materials.
- Excellent adhesion at low temperatures
- Excellent heat stability
- No flowing under heat
- No Oil Migration
- Resistant to tear, aging and UV
- Solvent free
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Plastic, Glass, Steel, Polycarbonate, Wood, Glazed Tiles
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 100mm x 10m Roll, 150mm x 10m Roll
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Sika MultiSeal BT is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT