- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Sika Proof is a liquid waterproofing admixture designed for use in mortars, renders and screeds designed for use in tanks, pools, ponds and below ground applications.
- Supplied ready to use.
- Lowers porosity.
- Improved impermeability and absorption characteristics.
- Better resistance to freeze thaw cycles.
- Reduces passage of efflorescence.
Areas for Use
- Swimming pools.
- Water tanks.
- Below ground structures.
- Use only fresh ordinary Portland cement.
- Do not overdose.
- Do not dilute.
- It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Technical Services for advice.
- For Use On
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- UN Number
|keith.e.hall on 2019-05-06 13:02:29|| |
What is the ratio of this Sika "Proof" to the mortar mix?
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
The product data sheet states '250ml per 25kg of cement'.