Sika Proof is a liquid waterproofing admixture designed for use in mortars, renders and screeds designed for use in tanks, pools, ponds and below ground applications.
- Supplied ready to use.
- Lowers porosity.
- Improved impermeability and absorption characteristics.
- Better resistance to freeze thaw cycles.
- Reduces passage of efflorescence.
Areas for Use
- Swimming pools.
- Water tanks.
- Below ground structures.
- Use only fresh ordinary Portland cement.
- Do not overdose.
- Do not dilute.
- It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Technical Services for advice.
- For Use On
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- UN Number
|keith.e.hall on 2019-05-06 13:02:29|
What is the ratio of this Sika "Proof" to the mortar mix?
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
The product data sheet states '250ml per 25kg of cement'.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Sika Proof is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT