Sika ViscoBond is a concentrated liquid admixture designed for use as a bonding agent with cement-based products in interior or exterior applications. It is also designed to improve cement based mortars and concretes to waterproof them, enhance their workability and increase their tensile, flexural and bond strengths. The product conforms to EN-934-2:T9.
- 4 in 1: Bonding agent – waterproofing admixture (CE certified) – plasticiser – strength improver
- Bonding slurry coats for renders and screeds
- Waterproof rendering and coatings with increased adhesion and reduced cracking (it is also suitable for use as a bonding agent or improver with gypsum and lime based plasters)
- High strength floor screeds / overlays with reduced surface dusting and high water and wear resistance
- Patch, repair and re-profiling mortars
- Pointing mortar for masonry joints
Features & Benefits
- Concentrated high performance formulation powered by the Sika ViscoCrete technology.
- Significantly improved workability
- Enhanced strengths and impermeability
- Excellent adhesion even on smooth substrates
- Reduced cracking
- Increased resistance to frost and freeze / thaw damage
- Improves the chemical resistance of mortars and concretes
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Sika ViscoBond is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT