Sika ViscoBond is a concentrated liquid admixture designed for use as a bonding agent with cement-based products in interior or exterior applications. It is also designed to improve cement based mortars and concretes to waterproof them, enhance their workability and increase their tensile, flexural and bond strengths. The product conforms to EN-934-2:T9.
- 4 in 1: Bonding agent – waterproofing admixture (CE certified) – plasticiser – strength improver
- Bonding slurry coats for renders and screeds
- Waterproof rendering and coatings with increased adhesion and reduced cracking (it is also suitable for use as a bonding agent or improver with gypsum and lime based plasters)
- High strength floor screeds / overlays with reduced surface dusting and high water and wear resistance
- Patch, repair and re-profiling mortars
- Pointing mortar for masonry joints
Features & Benefits
- Concentrated high performance formulation powered by the Sika ViscoCrete technology.
- Significantly improved workability
- Enhanced strengths and impermeability
- Excellent adhesion even on smooth substrates
- Reduced cracking
- Increased resistance to frost and freeze / thaw damage
- Improves the chemical resistance of mortars and concretes
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!