Sika Pave Fix Plus
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Sika FastFix All Weather as a great alternative.
Sika Pave Fix Plus is a ready to use brush applied jointing compound for use on paths, patios and pavements with joints over 5mm wide. Sika Pave Fix Plus can be applied in either wet or dry conditions with no mixing required.
- Fast and easy to use. Simply brush into joints
- No mixing required
- Sets hard with no wash out
- Can be applied in either wet or dry conditions
- Resists weed growth
- Water permeable
Areas For Use
- As a jointing compound for flagstones, cobbles, stone setts, Indian stone, cobbles and slabs
- Outdoor patio areas
- Pedestrian areas
- Driveways subject to light occasional vehicular traffic
- Carefully read all instructions and watch point leaflet before use
- Do not use on joints smaller than 5mm
- Do not use on tapered/chamfered joints
- Joint depth must be a minimum of 25mm.
- Do not apply below 3°C or if the ground/paving temperature is below 3°C
- Do not use in areas of constant water immersion
- Sika Pave Fix Plus should be considered for its aesthetic and not its structural properties
- The jointing should not be cleaned by use of high pressure washers until cured for 14 days. The distance between nozzles to jointing must be at least 15cm and a fan nozzle must be used
- Due to natural variations in sand shade occasional colour difference may occur between batches. For large applications where multiple buckets may be used always use the same batch of material to ensure consistency of colour
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully. As the company cannot be aware of all the applications and materials the product may be used on, it is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. Please contact technical services for advice or request technical data sheet
- Touch Dry
- 6-12 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!