Sika Concrete Remover is a highly concentrated, fast acting acid based formula which removes concrete waste and spillage. Sika Concrete Remover also removes ingrained dirt and most paints on mineral surfaces such as brick, render and concrete. Clean up after use is with cold water.
- Acid based - powerful cleaning action.
- Water clean up.
- Economical in use.
Areas For Use
- Removes concrete spills, waste and mortar.
- Cleans brickwork and tools.
- Brush, spray or immerse.
- Also removes limescale.
- Ensure container is always kept in a secure upright position during storage and transit.
- Take care when working on interior surfaces and with artificial stone.
- Always test a small area before applying to the entire surface. On very sensitive surfaces, a 1:2 (cleaner to water) dilution as a trial is recommended.
- Always wash the surface down after treatment.
- Protect plants and animals from contact when using.
- it is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in any doubt contact technical services for advice.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- For Use By
- General Use
- 10m² per litre
Be the first to ask a question about this product!