Sika Drive Restorer
Sika Drive Restorer is a high performance, solvent-free surface coating for restoring tarmac/asphalt
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Rust-Oleum 5478 Asphalt Restorer as a great alternative.
Sika Drive Restorer is a high performance surface coating specially formulated to make existing tarmac look like new. Once dry Sika Drive Restorer provides a tough, durable, low sheen finish which protects from weathering, oil and petrol spills and unsightly plant/weed growth. The quick drying formula enables driveways to be used after only 4 hours.
- Tough and long lasting
- Protects against common spills, weathering and plant / weed growth
- Fast drying - trafficable in 4 hours.
- Eradicates stains and discolouration
- Ready to use - no diluting
- Easy to apply
- Reduces further tarmac repair needs and restores the deep black finish of the tarmac.
Areas For Use
- For all tarmac/asphalt drives, paths and courts.
- Do not use if ambient air or surface temperature is below 5°C.
- Do not use if rain is imminent (within 6 hours).
- Do not use over fresh tarmac. Allow Tarmac to dry for a minimum of 3 months prior to application.
- Do not subject to vehicular traffic within 4 hours of application.
- At lower temperatures drying times will be significantly extended. Always check surface is dry before trafficking.
- Oil, petrol or chemical spills should be removed from Tarmac Restorer as quickly as possible with warm water, detergent and a clean cloth.
- Do not use a high pressure spray to clean Tarmac Restorer.
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in any doubt contact Technical Services for advice.
- Brush, Roller
- 4 - 6m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 4 - 6 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!