Sika MonoTop 109 WaterProofing Mortar
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Sika Damp-proofing Slurry as a great alternative.
For an alternative with smaller sizes available, please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Sika MonoTop 109 WaterProofing Mortar is a one-component cement based premixed mortar with brushable consistency. Ready to use (just add water), high quality, thin waterproof slurry coating, based on special cements and admixtures to provide a water resistant and damp-proof finish.
Suitable for preventing dampness and water penetration in;
- Basements, cellars and pits
- Foundations and sunken walls
- Concrete gutters
- Stone, brick, clay or concrete planters
Features & Benefits
- Simple to mix and easy to apply
- Use what you want - just add water
- Handy pack size - easy to carry
- Can be applied on to masonry, concrete, stone, brick, block and tile surfaces.
- Quick hardening
- Can be painted after hardening
- For Use On
- Brick, Concrete, Stone
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 2kg/m² per mm thickness
- Touch Dry
- 4 - 6 Hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!