- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product.
Sika Multi-Stick based on hybrid polymer technology is the ultimate building adhesive, the first hybrid polymer grab adhesive especially created for the Trade, uniquely packed in a plastic 350ml cartridge. This superior adhesive has the ability to bond virtually anything to everything in both wet and dry conditions, and even underwater or in the rain. With incredible initial grab, high bonding strength, and almost limitless applications and other benefits, no tradesman should be without a tube of this next generation adhesive.
- Primerless adhesion to all common building substrates, porous and non-porous.
- Internal and External use.
- Fast curing.
- Solvent free.
- Virtually odourless.
- Low dirt pick up.
- Excellent break off and tooling.
- Weather resistant.
- UV resistant.
- Chemical resistant.
- Service temperature resistance (-50°C to +100°C).
- Suitable for use with glass, lead, polycarbonate, and acrylic sheets.
Areas for Use
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fibreglass
- Any application requiring high performance, durable bonding.
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required (garage forecourts etc.)
- Use on overhead applications – Always use in conjunction with mechanical fixings.
- Use in conjunction with mechanical fixings for glass block fitting or large mirrors (>0.5m² total area)
- For heavy items, provide temporary support until adhesive has dried.
- In areas of high UV; some darkening/discolouration may occur. This does not affect the performance.
- Overpaintability: check compatibility with specific paint first before over painting large areas.
- Do not use on polythene safety backed mirrors, polypropylene or Teflon.
- Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticizers
- It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt, please contact Technical Services Department for advice.
- Not for use as part of a glazing system.
- Not for use in aquarium manufacture.
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt.
- Yellowing can occur in the dark.
|graham archer on 2019-09-23 11:03:45|| |
Can you please tell me if Sika Multi-stick is compatible with epdm rubber sheeting. Thank you,
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
Sika Multi-Stick is not compatible with EPDM, for small repairs Bullet Mega Mastic could be used however for bonding large areas of EPDM contact adhesive would normally be used.