SikaSeal 140 Multi Purpose Silicone is an acetoxy cure silicone sealant that cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal. It contains a fungicide to prevent in product mould growth.
- Permanently flexible.
- Anti-fungal formula - prevents mould growth.
- Quick curing - low dirt pick up.
- Low viscosity for fast application
- Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade, cold climate and sanitary applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation
Areas For Use
- Sealing around baths, showers, basins and other sanitary ware.
- As an adhesive for fixing Pvcu trims, cladding and panels.
- Sealing around worktops and laminates.
- For aluminium gutter sealing.
- General draught proofing.
- Not for use in aquarium manufacture.
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt.
- Not for use on highly porous surfaces such as new concrete or stonework. Priming is advised or use SikaSeal 146 Building Silicone.
- Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
- Do not use in the vicinity of, or in conjunction with the edge sealant of double glazed units. Use SikaSeal 146 Building Silicone.
- Do not use for perimeter pointing of upvc. Use SikaSeal 146 Building Silicone.
- Do not use on soft metals such as lead and brass.
- Not over paintable.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 300ml Cartridges
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!