SikaSeal Lead & Gutter is a low modulus, neutral cure sealant specifically designed to give exceptional adhesion to soft metals such as lead, brass etc. The product is specially formulated as an alternative to mortaring Lead Flashing and Sheet into Brick, Stone and Concrete.
- As an alternative to mortaring in Lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent adhesion to metals - will not stain or corrode soft metals unlike most conventional sealants
- Low dirt pick up
- Excellent flexibility
- Excellent low and high (+150°C) temperature resistance.
- Solvent free - low shrinkage during vulcanisation.
- High resistance to plasticizer migration - may be used over water based and solvent based paints.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
- Extended shelf life - up to 24 months from date of manufacture.
- Do not use on bituminous substrates, natural rubber, EPDM rubber or on any building materials which might bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents that could attack the sealant.
- Do not use to seal joints in and around swimming pools.
- Do not use for joints under water pressure or for permanent water immersion.
- For further information please contact the Technical Department.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!