SikaSeal 147 Decorators Caulk is a high quality, fast drying flexible acrylic filler and sealant which can be overpainted with all paint types, or covered over with wallpaper. Conforms to ISO11600 F12.5P.
- Fast drying - can be overpainted in 1 hour.
- Permanently flexible.
- Easy water clean up.
- Excellent slump resistance.
- Conforms to ISO11600 12.5P
- Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade interior and exterior applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation
Areas for use
- For sealing and filling cracks and gaps prior to decorating.
- For use around skirting boards, ceiling cornices, window and door frames, stair treads and risings and fixtures adjoining walls.
- Can be used to fill damaged plaster.
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
- Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
- Do not overpaint until a surface skin has formed.
- Certain poor quality paints (especially certain vinyl matts) have very little movement in the dry film. It is possible for the dry paint film to crack if movement is excessive.
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 300ml Cartridge, 380ml Cartridge
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!