Sika MaxTack Instant Grab SF is a high strength solvent free gap filling adhesive that provides a quick “grab” and replaces mechanical fixings in a multitude of Home Improvement applications, both internally and externally. The product has exceptionally quick drying properties for a solvent free adhesive achieving over 50% of its ultimate bond strength in one hour. Sika MaxTack Instant Grab SF dries white and is overpaintable when dry.
- Solvent free - environmentally friendly formulation
- Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common surfaces - QUICKLY
- Good early grab properties - usable in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- Dries white
- Will adhere to damp surfaces.
- Water clean up - no hazardous solvents.
Areas of Use
- Sticking wood, metal, PVC , most plastics, glass, aluminium, concrete, render, stone, paper, cork, ceramics plaster/plasterboard, rockwool, Pufoam board, Styrofoam, breezeblock etc
- Bonding dado rails, architrave’s and skirting
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans.
- In damp, cold or humid conditions, curing time may be significantly extended.
- Do not use in permanently damp/wet conditions.
- Do not in situations where both surfaces are non -porous (eg plastic/plastic - metal/metal)
- Do not use as a mirror adhesive: use Sika MaxTack Ultimate
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- For Use On
- Wood, Metal, PVC ,Plastic, Glass, Aluminium, Concrete, Render, Stone, Paper, Cork, Ceramics Plaster, Plasterboard, Breezeblock
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 300ml Cartridge
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!