Sika Unitherm Platinum 120
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend International Interchar 212 as a great alternative.
Sika Unitherm Platinum 120 is a solvent free, ultra high build, two pack, modified epoxy based, intumescent fire protection coating for internally or externally exposed structural steel. Ideal for in-shop application.
Sika Unitherm Platinum 120 is a 100% solids intumescent fire protection coating for internally or externally exposed structural steel, where it provides high durability and combined corrosion protection (to ISO 12944, Class 5-I & 5-M) and fire protection (up to R120).
It is easily applied with standard airless spray equipment, requires no reinforcement, cure rapidly to a very tough and damage resistant finish, ready for handling and transport next day.
Features & Benefits
- Solvent-free, 100% solids
- Low odour and zero flash risk
- No primer required
- Easy application with standard 66:1 airless spray
- Can be applied in 1 coat up to 4mm DFT
- Expected life cycle 25 years
- Thick layers without any additional reinforcement
- Rapid cure - Next day handling & transport
- Very tough - minimal handling damage and touch-up costs
- Suitable for small sections and complex steel sections
- Excellent corrosion protection properties according to ISO 12944, Class 5-I and 5-M (coating system)
- Highly resistant to mechanical impact and damage in service
- Durable for a long service life
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!