SikaBoom GS (Gun Grade) is used for fixing, insulating and filling connection joints around window and door frames, around air-conditioning vents and roller blind housings etc. It is also used for insulation against sound, cold and draughts etc.
Features & Benefits
- Easy application with the Sika dispenser gun
- Fast curing
- Excellent temperature insulation
- Effective sound dampening
- The aerosol can temperature has to be +10°C min. and +30°C max.
- For optimum flow and expansion the aerosol can temperature should be approx +20°C.
- Protect the can from direct sun and temperatures above +50°C (danger of explosion).
- For the correct curing of the foam sufficient moisture is necessary.
- Do not use on PE, PP, Teflon, Silicone, Oil, Grease and other separating agents.
- Foam is not resistant to UV light.
- Read the safety and technical recommendations printed on the aerosol can.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!