SikaBoom GS (Gun Grade) is used for fixing, insulating and filling connection joints around window and door frames, around air-conditioning vents and roller blind housings etc. It is also used for insulation against sound, cold and draughts etc.
Features & Benefits
- Easy application with the Sika dispenser gun
- Fast curing
- Excellent temperature insulation
- Effective sound dampening
- The aerosol can temperature has to be +10°C min. and +30°C max.
- For optimum flow and expansion the aerosol can temperature should be approx +20°C.
- Protect the can from direct sun and temperatures above +50°C (danger of explosion).
- For the correct curing of the foam sufficient moisture is necessary.
- Do not use on PE, PP, Teflon, Silicone, Oil, Grease and other separating agents.
- Foam is not resistant to UV light.
- Read the safety and technical recommendations printed on the aerosol can.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
SikaBoom GS (Gun Grade) is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT