SikaBoom S is a 1-component, easy application, fast curing expansive polyurethane fixing foam made for filling and insulating.
SikaBoom S is designed for fixing, insulating and filling connection joints around windows and door frames, pipe entries, air-conditioning vents and electrical equipment. SikaBoom S allows insulation against noise, cold and draughts after a single application.
Features & Benefits
- Easy application with valve nozzle (adapter)
- High expanding rate
- Fast curing
- Very good thermal insulation
- Effective sound dampening
- The minimum can temperature for application must be +10°C.
- In order to achieve a good quality foam, the can temperature should not vary more than 5 to 10°C from the ambient temperature.
- Protect the can from direct sunlight and temperatures above +50°C (danger of explosion).
- For correct curing of the foam, sufficient moisture is necessary.
- Do not use on polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE / Teflon), and silicone, oil, grease and other separating agents.
- SikaBoom S is not resistant to UV light.
- Read all safety and technical recommendations which are printed on the SikaBoom S can.
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 750ml, 500ml Aerosol
Be the first to ask a question about this product!