- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend SCHÖNOX VD as a great alternative.
Please note: it is important to check that any alternative product is suitable for your requirements, as our suggestion is given in good faith but without warranty. If you are in any doubt please first contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to discuss your project.
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend SCHÖNOX SDG PLUS as a great alternative.
SCHÖNOX SDG is a very low emission special dispersion primer ready for use, suitable for the fast pre-treatment of unheated cementitious screeds with increased residual moisture up to 4.0 CM-% (85%-rh).
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission
- RAL UZ 113: Environment-friendly, because very low-emission
- for interior use
- resistant against moisture
- good penetrability
- low consumption / high coverage
- short waiting time
- easy to apply
- ready for use
- no sanding required
- solvent-free according to TRGS 610
SCHÖNOX SDG is suitable:
- on moisture-resistant substrates with increased residual moisture
- on dry substrates with the PLUS in safety
- under SCHÖNOX floor levelling compounds with subsequent laying of textile and elastic coverings as well as parquet.
SCHÖNOX SDG is suitable on:
- cement and rapid cement screeds
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cement
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 125 - 150g/m²
- Touch Dry
- 1 hour
Be the first to ask a question about this product!