We no longer stock this product, but can recommend SCHÖNOX HS 50 as a great alternative.
Please note: it is important to check that any alternative product is suitable for your requirements, as our suggestion is given in good faith but without warranty. If you are in any doubt please first contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to discuss your project.
SCHÖNOX AP is a synthetic gypsum self-levelling compound for use from 1 to 45mm, especially suitable on all gypsum substrates as well as on cast asphalt screeds according to DIN 18 560. Can also be used on cement substrates in interior areas. After adding of 6 litres of water to 25kg of powder, SCHÖNOX AP is ready to use.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission
- RAL UZ 113: Environment-friendly, because very low-emission
- dust reduced
- for interior use
- high level of hardness and strength
- very smooth application
- suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- synthetic resin-modified
- layer-thickness 1,0 to 30 mm without aggregates
- layer-thickness 10 to 45 mm with aggregates
- short waiting time after priming
- low tension/stress
- free of cracks even in thicker layers
- suitable for castor wheels loading with layer-thickness more than 1mm according to EN 12 529
- low porosity surface
SCHÖNOX AP is suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of substrates:
- under textile and elastic coverings as well as parquet
- in interior areas.
- for full-surface levelling under parquet, layer thickness at least 2mm.
- Only in combination with elastic SCHÖNOX parquet adhesives. Drying time must be observed.
SCHÖNOX AP is suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of:
- calcium sulphate based screeds
- new mastic asphalt screeds IC 10 and IC 15 according to EN 13 813, layer-thickness 1,0 to 8,0 mm. For layer-thicknesses > 8,0 mm, please obtain object-related advice.
- dry screeds
- cement and rapid cement screeds
- magnesia screeds
- xylolite screeds
- old substrates such as ceramic tiles, natural stones and terrazzo
- old substrates with old water-resistant adhesive residues
- suitable particle board or OSB constructions, screwed
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cement Screed, Dry Screed, Magnesia Screed, Xylolite Screeds, Ceramic Tiles, Natural Stone, Terrazzo
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
SCHÖNOX AP is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT