- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product. See our Resurfacing Floor Screeds page for more paints and coatings.
SCHÖNOX XA is a very low emission, calcium sulphate based smoothing and levelling compound especially suitable for all calcium sulphate based subfloors as well as mastic asphalt screeds according to EN 13 813. Also for interior use on cementitious subfloors. After adding 6 litres water for 25kg powder, SCHÖNOX XA is ready for use.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission
- for interior use
- high level of hardness and strength
- very smooth application
- suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- synthetic resin-modified
- layer-thickness 1,0 to 10 mm without
- layer-thickness 10 to 30 mm with aggregates
- short waiting time after priming
- low tension/stress
- free of cracks even in thicker layers
- suitable for castor wheels loading with layer-thickness more than 2mm according to EN 12 529
SCHÖNOX XA is suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of substrates:
- under textile and elastic coverings as well as parquet
- in interior areas.
- for full-surface levelling under parquet, layer thickness at least 3mm.
- Only in combination with elastic SCHÖNOX parquet adhesives. Drying time must be observed.
SCHÖNOX XA is suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of:
- calcium sulphate based screeds
- dry screeds
- cement and rapid cement screeds
- magnesia screeds
- old substrates such as ceramic tiles, natural stones and terrazzo
- old substrates with old water-resistant adhesive residues
- suitable particle board or OSB constructions, screwed
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Concrete, Dry Screeds, Cement Screeds, Magnesia Screed, Ceramic Tiles, Natural Stone, Terrazzo, Calcium Sulphate Screed
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
Be the first to ask a question about this product!