SCHÖNOX FPL PLUS
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Sika SikaScreed Rapid-75 as a great alternative.
Please note: it is important to check that any alternative product is suitable for your requirements, as our suggestion is given in good faith but without warranty. If you are in any doubt please first contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to discuss your project.
SCHÖNOX FPL PLUS is a self levelling compound for use from 3 to 60mm, with aggregate 60mm. SCHÖNOX FPL PLUS is noted for very little shrinkage. After adding of 4.5 litres water to 25kg of powder, SCHÖNOX FPL PLUS is ready to use. Interior and exterior.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS R: very low emission, regulated
- frost resistant
- rapid hardening
- high level of hardness and strength
- suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- low tension/stress
- suitable to build bonded-Screeds under ceramic tiles on cemetitious subfloors
- layer-thickness 3 to 50mm without aggregates
- layer-thickness 10 to 60mm with aggregates
- ready for covering after approx. 4 hours for ceramic tiles on concrete floors and cement screed for interior areas
- low in chromate according to REACH
SCHÖNOX FPL PLUS is suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of substrates:
- under ceramic coverings and bonded sealings
- in swimming pools
- in wet areas
- on balconies and terraces
- as a repairing mortar for filling holes and deepenings
In outdoor and wet areas SCHÖNOX FPL PLUS should be protected by a SCHÖNOX waterproofing membrane and tiles.
SCHÖNOX FPL PLUS is suitable for preparing bonded screeds on cementious subfloors under ceramic coverings in layer thicknesses of 3 - 60 mm in:
- new and old buildings
- renovation work
- modernisation work
SCHÖNOX FPL PLUS is suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of:
- cement and rapid cement screeds
- calcium sulphate based screeds
- old substrates such as ceramic tiles, natural stones and terrazzo
- old substrates with old water-resistant adhesive residues
- magnesia screeds
- mastic asphalt screeds (sanded) IC 10 and IC 15 according to EN 13 813, layer-thickness 3,0 to 5,0 mm
- Old mastic asphalt screeds IC 10 and IC 15 (if necessary, obtain advice on the hardness class test in an asphalt laboratory) according to EN 13 813, often contain cracks or are em- brittled, depending on their composition, age, strength and use. This renovation substrate does not display sufficient load-bearing strength for taking even a low-stress, cementitious levelling compounds. For this purpose, werecommend using stress-free, gypsum SCHÖNOX-levelling compound. If in doubt, please obtain supplementary information.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cement, Asphalt
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- UN Number
|Richard on 2020-06-06 00:50:29|| |
Would this product be suitable to use as a leveller/smoother for a concrete garage floor before finishing with say 501 anti slip floor paint? Please note the garage base is exposed to the elements as we have taken the garage down. Thanks Richard
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
SCHÖNOX FPL PLUS is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT