- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
SCHÖNOX ZM RAPID
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Sika SikaScreed Rapid-75 as a great alternative.
Please note: it is important to check that any alternative product is suitable for your requirements, as our suggestion is given in good faith but without warranty. If you are in any doubt please first contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to discuss your project.
SCHÖNOX ZM RAPID is a rapid setting, cement based self-levelling compound with very low emissions for almost all substrates suitable for laying. For repairings and renovation work in interior areas. Many types of covering can be laid after approximately 90 minutes. The self levelling compound has a very low shrinkage and a good absorptivity. Extendable with sand.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS R: very low emission, regulated
- RAL UZ 113: Environment-friendly, because very low-emission
- for interior use
- ready for covering after approx. 1,5 - 2 hours for many types of coverings
- suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- high level of hardness and strength
- layer-thickness 1,0 to 10 mm without aggregates
- layer-thickness 5 to 25 mm with aggregates
- extendable without loss of strength for higher layer thickness
- suitable for castor wheels loading with layer-thickness more than 1,0 mm according to EN 12 529
- for forklift truck traffic, layer-thickness at least 3 mm
- low porosity surface
- low in chromate according to REACH
SCHÖNOX ZM RAPID is suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of substrates:
- under textile, elastic and ceramic coverings
- for full-surface levelling under parquet, layer thickness at least 2 mm (drying time at least 12 hours)
- for full-surface levelling under coloured sealings and coatings with forklift truck traffic, layer thickness at least 3mm (drying time at least 12 hours)
- in interior areas.
SCHÖNOX ZM RAPID is suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of:
- cement and rapid cement screeds
- old substrates such as ceramic tiles, natural stones and terrazzo
- old substrates with old water-resistant adhesive residues
- calcium sulphate based screeds
- magnesia screeds with mineral aggregates
- suitable particle board or OSB constructions, screwed
- mastic asphalt screeds (sanded) IC 10 and IC 15 according to EN 13 813, layer-thickness 1 to 3mm
- Old mastic asphalt screeds IC 10 and IC 15 (if necessary, obtain advice on the hardness class test in an asphalt laboratory) according to EN 13 813, often contain cracks or are embrittled, depending on their composition, age, strength and use. This renovation substrate does not display sufficient load-bearing strength for taking even a low-stress, cementitious levelling compounds. For this purpose, we recommend using stress-free, gypsum SCHÖNOX-levelling compound. If in doubt, please obtain supplementary information.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Concrete, Cement Screed, Ceramic Tiles, Natural Stone, Terrazzo
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!