- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend SikaFloor Level 30 as a great alternative.
Please note: it is important to check that any alternative product is suitable for your requirements, as our suggestion is given in good faith but without warranty. If you are in any doubt please first contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to discuss your project.
SCHÖNOX DSP is a very low emission, premium levelling compound for direct use for all suitable substrates in exterior and interior areas. Especially suitable for levelling of industrial floors as well as garages and cellars. SCHÖNOX DSP is characterised by a low material shrinkage, very good flow properties and a homogeneous concrete gray appearance.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS R: very low emission, regulated
- for interior and exterior use
- highly loadable
- frost resistant
- synthetic resin-modified
- high strength values
- ready to load after 3 days
- layer-thickness 4,0 to 15 mm without aggregates
- layer-thickness 15 to 50 mm with aggregates
- low tension/stress
- for forklift truck traffic, layer-thickness at least 4mm
- low porosity surface
- low in chromate according to REACH
SCHÖNOX DSP is suitable for filling, smoothing and levelling:
- under coatings, ceramic or other coverings, interior and exterior
- like concrete, interior
- to build a top layer in stock, working and production areas, garages and basements
For heavy load by milling, strike, hit, fall, railway traffic systems and especially by draging of objects or moving of bulk goods and as a protection against contaminations we recommend to apply a coloured surface coating adapted to the traffic load / use.
SCHÖNOX DSP is suitable for filling, smoothing, evening and levelling of:
- cementitious- and rapid cement screeds (at least C25 - F4)
- calcium sulphate based screeds
- concrete floors (at least C25/30)
- magnesia screeds with mineral aggregates
- old ceramic coverings
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Touch Dry
- 3 Hours
- UN Number
|Chris Anderson on 2018-11-26 22:43:58|| |
Hi there, 1/ For top coat repair screed can this be brush finished? Also 2/ How long aprox will it last Or how often would it need to be re-screeded? 3/ do I need a bonding agent with this product? Thank you, Chris Anderson.
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
1. No as it is a self levelling cementitious screed.
If you can provide so more information about the project and it's requirements we may be able to offer you a more suitable product.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
SCHÖNOX DSP is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT