SCHÖNOX LINO XTREME is a very low emission linoleum dispersion adhesive for one-side gluing linoleum in sheets, cork-linoleum and corkment on absorbent substrates in interior areas.
- Approved by the building authorities
- Emission tested building product according to DIBt-principles - approval no.: Z-155.20-411
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission
- For interior use
- Solvent-free according to TRGS 610
- Low consumption / high coverage
- Suitable for castor wheels in accordance with EN 12 529
- Suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- Strong stringiness
- Easy to apply
- Suitable on all SCHÖNOX levelling compounds
- Rapid development of adhesion strength
SCHÖNOX LINO XTREME is suitable for bonding of:
- Linoleum coverings in sheets
- Cork linoleum
- On suitable absorbent substrates in living and business areas (interior).
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Linoleum Coverings In Sheets, Cork Linoleum, Corkment
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Touch Dry
- 24 Hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
SCHÖNOX LINO XTREME is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT