- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
We no longer stock this product; please contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to find an alternative product. See our Utility Repairs page for more paints and coatings.
SCHÖNOX iFLOOR is a very low emission, dispersion based rollable adhesive for laying of suitable LVT-coverings as planks and floor tiles on levelled substrates in interior areas.
- Approved by the building authorities
- Emission tested building product according to DIBt-principles - approval no.: Z-155.20-159
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: very low emission
- Long open time
- Low consumption / high coverage
- Short waiting time
- No squeezed adhesive under load
- Workable in upright position
- Good abillity to renovate
- For interior use
- Solvent-free according to TRGS 610
- Low odour
- Bonded coverings can be loaded directly
- Suitable for castor wheels in accordance with EN 12 529
- Suitable for application on subfloor heating systems
- Suitable on all SCHÖNOX levelling compounds
SCHÖNOX iFLOOR is suitable for bonding of:
- LVT-coverings as tiles and planks (max. length of the elements 1.300 mm) (Pay attention to the list of tested and approved coverings)
- On by SCHÖNOX levelling compounds prepared substrates in living and business areas (interior).
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 50m², 125m²
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!